Dr. Créidhe O'Sullivan
Fourth Year Coordinator
Room 2.3, 1st Floor
New Science Building, North Campus
Department of Experimental Physics
Maynooth, Co. Kildare
- BSc (Hons.) in Experimental Physics, (1992), University College Dublin.
- PhD in Physics 'Observations of Anisotropies in the Cosmic Microwave Background Radiation at 15 GHz' (1992 - 1995),
Cambridge University, UK.
- Research Scientist, National Microelectronics Research Centre, University College Cork, (1995 - 1996), working on
CMOS-compatible micromachined infrared bolometers.
- Post-Doctoral Fellow, Department of Physics, NUI, Galway (1996 - 1998), working on high-speed optical observations
of isolated neutron stars and as part of an EU TMR program to study laser guide star adaptive optics for 8-m class telescopes.
- Lecturer, Department of Experimental Physics, NUI, Maynooth (1998 - present), research as part of the Submillimetre-Wave Optics
Group of NUIM.
- Member RIA Chemical & Physical Sciences Committee, IOP Ireland Committee.
Cosmic Microwave Background (CMB) Experiments
Far Infrared Astronomy
Terahertz Optics for Astronomy
A full list of publications and conference proceedings is available here.